Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Daily 5 Set Up


Here are some photos from my classroom of the way I organize the Daily 5 for the literacy block.  This is the library leveled by Lexile ranges and colored tape on the bin and the books.

Here is te clothespin chart we use to make choices for each round.

Each student has a bookbin. I bought these bins at The Dollar Tree. Students choose books from the classroom library. I also give them books from our core program Harcourt Trophies.

Each student has a folder for word work and a notebook for working on writing.
Anchor charts are hung all over te room. We made them together. I reference them often during mini lessons.


We use the iPad for listening to reading. See my earlier post about iPad apps.
We have many books on CD for listening to reading as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment