Saturday, October 11, 2014

MEA-MFT Conference 2014

I am headed to Missoula next week to participate in the yearly state teacher's conference MEA-MFT. I am excited to join fellow Montana teachers in this professional development opportunity. I am presenting three different sessions, two times each over the course of the two days. I am also working with the good people at BrainPop.com to share their website with the teachers of Montana. Brain Pop has been my go-to website for short classroom videos since I started teaching in 2001. I will work the booth with them in the vendor's area when I am not presenting. Stop by and say hello!

Here is a list of the sessions I will share in Missoula along with the Smore Flyers I will use to share resources

Thursday October 16 Sessions

I will be co-presenting these two sessions with my RESA4U and AGATE board colleague, Estee Aiken, from UM Western
10:00 AM-10:50 AM Differentiation in the K-8 Classroom
11:00AM-11:50 AM Differentiation in the K-8
Smore Flyer Resource Page "Differentiation"

I will present the following sessions on my own,
12:00-12:50PM Differentiation in the K-2 Classroom 
3:00-3:50PM Differentiation in the K-2 Classroom
Smore Flyer Resource Page "Differentiation in a Primary Classroom"


Friday October 17 Sessions

I will present these sessions on my own,
8:00-8:50 AM Technology Resources for the K-5 Classroom
2:00-2:50 PM Technology Resources for the K-5 Classroom
Smore Flyer Resource Page "Tech Savvy Teaching"


No comments:

Post a Comment