Monday, August 11, 2014

InTECHgrated Conference

I am thrilled to be a presenter at the InTECHgrated teacher's conference being held in Bozeman, MT August 11, 12 and 13! This event is brought to the Gallatin Valley by RESA4U/Southwest Montana School Services and CSPD. Teachers from all over Montana are attending to get excited about the upcoming school year and to learn more about using technology in their classrooms.  I will be presenting three different sessions. Here is what I will be sharing,

Tuesday Morning
Growing Bloggers in the Primary Classroom
I will share my experiences with blogging with my K-1 class
Look and the Smore Flyer I made to list my resources!

Tuesday Afternoon
Apps for Common Core Math (Coding)
I am co-presenting with the great Jason Greenwald. We will talk about using coding apps with the students at our school and give teacher's an opportunity to try them.

Wednesday Afternoon
Tech Savvy Teaching
I will share my latest favorite apps and web tools
Take a look at the Smore Flyer I created to list my resources

I will get to attend one session Wednesday morning and I am really excited to see fellow Twitter teacher, Jessica Anderson present her work using Project Based Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment