Friday, January 3, 2014

Organizing Word Work and Write the Room Activities

I was getting tired if having messy piles of papers for students to sort through when they did word work pages or write the room pages. I created these binders to organize the papers. 


Write the room pages with abJanuary theme. I foound them for free on www.teacherspayteachers.com. 

I copied sight word word searches from a Scholastic printables sight word practice  book I've had for years. 

Students can choose to work on these pages during the Daily 5. They can also choose to use the puzzles, letter tiles, magnetic letters and other hands on tools we have in the room. They can write in notebooks, on an assortment if paper or on white boards a well. Some really like doing worksheets so I always make them an option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment